Comic: "Jimmy Love" ¿cover?



Este dibujo, es un boceto que dibujé y es lo que en principio pensé para la portada de mi comic: "Jimmy Love". Me gusta este dibujo, pero creo que me gustaría optar por un dibujo en donde estén "todos" los personajes de mi comic y no solo Jimmy, el protagonista.

This drawing is a sketch I drew and that's what I thought in principle for the cover of my comic: "Jimmy Love". I love this picture, but I think I would opt for a drawing where they are "all" the characters of my comic and not only Jimmy, the protagonist.




2 comentarios:

J C dijo...

yes I love michale turner! he is my inspiration .. he is talented and also sexy ahahah.

and thank you for the comment about my blog and my art .. i really like your art as well .. i wish i can draw more of a manga/anime type of art.

can i add your blog link to my page and you add mine?

well imma post it up rite now.
thanks!

ETiquEta NeGRa - InolvidAble dijo...

excelentes dibujos....me gustaria un poquito de ese don para asi poder dibujar a mis amores en esta mi vida...